Wind Ensemble: Each conductor will select 2 movements/works from this list to prepare/conduct:
- Holst/Mathews – Second Suite (movement 2 or 3 only)
- Shostakovich/Hunsberger – Festive Overture
- Grainger/Fennell – Lincolnshire Posy (movement 1, 2, 4, or 6 only)
- Dello Joio – Scenes from “The Louvre” (any movement)
- Schuman – Chester Overture
- Bryant – Marbled Midnight Mile
- Ticheli – Amazing Grace
- Del Tredici – Acrostic Song
- Stuart – Three Ayres from Gloucester (any movement)
- Brahms/Buehlman – Blessed Are They
Chamber Ensemble: Each conductor will select one movement from this work to prepare/conduct:
- Gounod – Petite Symphonie
M-R Music, Inc. is now the official supplier for scores for the Symposium. Contact Jeff Girard at email@example.com or 314-942-1522 to order scores.
Conductors/Auditors: You do not need to purchase the entire list — just those that you intend to conduct. Conductors will be asked to confirm their selections by May 1. Note that you are welcome to bring scores to the lab sessions to follow along, but purchasing the entire list is not required.